Claiming Tax Relief on NUT Subscriptions


1. The form accessed by the link at the bottom of the page can be used by those who have paid FULL SUBSCRIPTIONS in the appropriate tax year. Other members should contact the NUT Office for advice (01274 414664).


2. You must delete any years for which you have already claimed or when you were not a member before totalling. It will be necessary for you to inform the Inland Revenue of the Union Subscription in future so that they can make the appropriate adjustments to your tax code.

Form for Inland Revenue